ON SALE NOW
Buzz Bissinger’s twins were born three minutes—and a world—apart. Gerry, the older one, is a graduate student at Penn. His brother Zach will never drive a car, or kiss a girl, or live by himself. He is a savant, challenged by serious intellectual deficits but also blessed with rare talents: an astonishing memory, a dazzling knack for navigation, and a reflexive honesty that make him both socially awkward and surprisingly wise.
One summer Buzz and Zach hit the road to revisit places they have lived together during Zach’s twenty-four years. Zach revels in his memories, and Buzz hopes this cross-country journey into their shared past will bring them closer and reveal the mysterious workings of his son’s mind and heart.
Read more at Fathers-Day-Book.com
- “Father’s Day” by Buzz Bissinger – CBS News
- The 3 minutes that changed Buzz Bissinger’s life – WBEZ91.5
- Father-son journey gets to the heart of a special, complicated relationship – Chicago Tribune
- Buzz Bissinger talks about “Father’s Day” – Christian Science Monitor
- Buzz Bissinger’s ‘Father’s Day’ explores bond with his son – USA Today